We are a private billing practice. Our fee policy ensures that the out of pocket expense is similar regardless of the consultation time.
Our practice fees schedule is as per below
|Standard Consultation (10 minutes)||$78.00||$39.75||$38.25|
|Long Consult (20-40 minutes)||$124.00||$76.95||$47.05|
|Prolonged Consult (>40minutes)||$177.00||$113.30||$63.70|
We bulk bill children under 16 years of age.
*Bulk billing does not apply to any weekend/public holiday/after hours services. You will be privately charged for these services. You will be advised at the time of booking if this fee applies.
Please ask reception for a full list of fees. Medicare rebates apply to those who are eligible.
Some procedures might incur a treatment room fee charge.
What is a standard consultation?
- Urine infection
- Morning after pill
- Breast check
- Skin infections
- Upper respiratory tract infections
- Asthma exacerbation
- Blood pressure check
- Ear infection
- Sore eyes or ears
- Minor injuries or infection
- Sports injury
What is a long consultation?
- Pregnancy visit
- Menopause counselling
- New patient starting on the pill
- Asthma review with breathing tests
- Initial travel advice visit
- Mental Health Plan
- Cervical screening and breast check
- STI check
- Baby check at 6 weeks old – separate appointment for mum
- Multiple minor problem appointment
- Medicals – (these must be pre-booked)
- Full skin check
- Ear syringing