We provide a comprehensive range of services that will ensure that you and your family are given the best possible advice and health care. Our experienced team of doctors and nurses are well educated and remain up to date on the latest insights in medical practice and study and can assure you of the best possible care at your consultation.
Our General Health Services
At Burnside Family Practice, we pride ourselves on offering a wide range of services, including:
- Family medicine
- Women’s Health Check
- Men’s Health Check
- Children’s health checks
- Chronic disease management and care plans
- Mental health management and care plans
- Antenatal management with GP shared care
- Minor surgical procedures – suturing of lacerations, removal of cysts
- Asthma management
- Diabetes risk assessment and medical
- Aged care related health concerns or check ups
- General health check-ups for all ages
- Dressings & wound care
- Sexual Health
- Health assessments
- Onsite Pathology Centre (Coming Soon)
- Specialist referrals
- Workers Compensation medical management
- Corporate health checks
- Travel advice
- Fitness to work assessments/pre-employment & occupational health checks
- Fitness to drive assessments
We understand that time is a valuable asset to you. At Burnside Family Practice, we try to manage all of our appointments as punctually as possible.
We ask that you help us to stay on time by understanding the difference between a standard consultation and a long consultation. Please visit our fees page for further details.
If you are concerned about your appointment time, you can always call ahead to check if your doctor is running on time.